Job role and responsibilities :-
1) Provide assistance and support to Travel Agents.
2) Generate leads and action queries.
3) Design itineraries for Travel agents, based on the client's need and budget.
4) Handle all aspects of the booking process.
5) Perform day to day back end operations.
6) Verification & Filing of invoices.
7) Managing Local FIT Operations
8) Service reconfirmation for hotels, tours and transfers
9) Suppliers, Vendor and overseas office coordination
Good communication skills.
English language would be a great advantage.
Ability to be work in online & maintain online systems.
Sound knowledge of Operations & Operations practice.
Advance user of MS Office, especially MS Excel and Accounting Software.
Preference would be to candidate from hospitality industry.