170 days ago
This blog is all about providing you with the right information on the requirements and hacks to
Apply for a visa to Armenia.
Disclaimer: BlueGlobeZ helps travel agencies with the visa process ONLY on the purchase of a
package and NOT on Visa alone
1. Passport (travel document)
2. Visa Application and Photo (3.5x4.5cm)
● Air ticket
● Hotel reservation
● Invitation letter
● Proof of financial means (bank statement, other documents)
● Health (travel) insurance
● Copy of passport pages containing visas obtained during the past 3 years, resident
cards, and other documents.
The presentation of the above-listed documents is strongly recommended.
One can also avail visa at the border of Armenia if presented with a valid visa (sticker) or a valid
resident card issued by the countries listed below:
1. EU and Schengen member states
2. GCC member states
5. New Zealand
6. Republic of Korea
9. Russian Federation
T&C conditions apply
Payment of the state duty.
The passport must be valid during the whole period of stay in Armenia.
It is recommended to apply for E-VISA. Processing time is up to 3 to 5 working days.